CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR28/12/2017
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Prentice Portadown wish to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to assist the Sales and Aftersales Departments with incoming telephone and website enquiries. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an established family business alongside the BMW and MINI brands.
· Handle incoming telephone service booking calls for Aftersales Departments to manufacturer and retailer standards
· Allocate and book appropriate workshop time for bookings
· Update customer and vehicle data where appropriate
· Confirm customer bookings for service and aftersales appointments
· Manage incoming sales and aftersales website enquiries ensuring enquiries are actioned and followed up promptly
· Liaise with the Aftersales and Sales Departments on handover of incoming enquiries
This is a telephone based role and the ideal candidate will be highly professional and organised. Maybe you already have customer service experience and you are looking for a new challenge? Either way, just bring your natural flair and confidence for working with people to us and we will teach you the rest!.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, busy environment with plenty of variety and chances to learn new things BMW and MINI related, this is the role for you.
We are looking for people with:
-A passion to deliver world class customer service -Great attention to detail -Excellent interpersonal skills -Exceptional Communication skills -Good IT skills -The ability to use their initiative and work to deadlines
Hours of work: 29 hours per week
Salary and Benefits: £12,800 per annum
Free staff parking
Company pension scheme
25 days holidays (pro rata)
Staffcar scheme (after 6 months continuous service)
To apply, email your CV in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 15 December, 2017.
Prentice is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.