We are recruiting for a Vehicle Technician28/10/2018
As a Vehicle Technician you will be always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. A Vehicle Technician has technical knowledge and a professional attitude, they are able to work to efficiency/productivity targets, run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements. As a Technician you will support other Technicians in a busy environment and you will have the support of the brand to ensure that their knowledge and skills are up to date.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
· The knowledge to usemodern diagnostic equipment
· The capability of working tothe highest quality standards
· Great team player and communicationskills
· Maintain high standards ofhouse-keeping
· Prior experience of working toefficiency targets
· A full UK driving license
· Main dealer experiencepreferable but not essential
· Experience in the brand wouldbe an advantage
· Time served or hold NVQ qualifications toLevel 3
HOURS: 08.30-17.30 Monday to Friday, 09.00-13.00 Saturday (on a rota basis)
SALARY: £9.00 per hour plus Efficiency Bonus & Productivity Bonus.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 5pm Friday 27 April, 2018
Prentice is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.