DRIVE. IT CAN MAKE CHAMPIONS.
DRIVE. IT CAN MAKE CHAMPIONS.
The new BMW 5 Series Touring. Proud to sponsor the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open hosted by the Rory Foundation.
Offering an exceptional drive, athletic design and an impressively large boot space, this outstanding model combines striking aesthetics with groundbreaking technology, including BMW xDrive, our intelligent all-wheel drive system that makes every journey safer and more engaging.
Whether driven for business or pleasure, the BMW 5 Series Touring is certain to broaden your horizons. Book your test drive today.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of BMW Group UK and their immediate families, associated companies, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Only one entry per person, no bulk or third-party entries.
- The closing date for entries is 23:59 on Tuesday 4th July 2017.
- The winning entries will be selected at random on the day after the close of the competition from all approved entries. The winners will be contacted within 24hrs of the competition closing. The winner will have 24 hours after the winner announcement to confirm acceptance of the prize. After this period of time BMW reserves the right to draw an alternative winner. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed.
- The winner will be given a pair of one day general entrance tickets to the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open hosted by the Rory Foundation (“Prize”).
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity. The entrant hereby grants BMW (UK) Ltd. a worldwide, royalty free perpetual licence to use the image or any aspect of the image or their entry in any way or for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to publicity and promotional purposes).
- BMW does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Accommodation is not included and BMW accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize which are not specifically included in that Prize, including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses in connection with the Prize. Only the winner may collect winning tickets and proof of identification will be required to do so. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their Prizes to any other person. Winners are not allowed to transfer their Prize to any other third party. In the event of not being able to attend, the Prize will be reallocated to a new competition winner.
- The winners names can be found by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to the Retailer. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the decision is final.
- BMW reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that BMW shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- BMW reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- BMW and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, BMW shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the Prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.